From speaking up for underserved communities as a child to earning a bachelor’s degree in public speaking to speaking up for racial justice, artists and equitable emergency management through the years, my experience can create powerful and transformative experiences for your classroom, workshop or event.
Selected Speaking Formats
Selected Speaking Areas
- Artists in emergency management and community development
- Government and artist partnerships
- Intersectional emergencies and collaboration
- Racism is a public health emergency
- The role of arts in emergency management
Selected Speaking Clients & Partners
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps
- Harvey Arts Recovery
- Project Kinect
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- University of Minnesota
Stay tuned for more information on my favorite speaking engagements from over the years.